Browse By Category (Activity Clubs)
Bourton-on-the-Water Probus Club
Bourton-on-the-Water Probus Club meets at 10 a.m. on the second and fourth Monday of each month at The Cotswold Way Bar & Restaurant (next door to the British Legion Hall) in Bourton-on-the-Water.
- Invited Speakers give presentations on a wide variety of subjects.
- Full bar and restaurant facilities are always available on meeting days.
- Visits to places of interest and theatre trips are made on a regular basis.
- Members lunches are arranged every few months.
- During the Spring, Summer and Christmas periods lunches or dinners are arranged for club members with their friends and families.
Cotswold Leisure Centre Bourton-on-the-Water
Cotswold Leisure Bourton offers a range of facilities to suit all ages and abilities.
- 9 station Easyline Conditioning Room
- Full size Astro Turf Pitch
- Health Suite – including Sauna, Steam Room and Spa
- 25metre Swimming Pool
- Extensive Fitness class timetable
- 38 Station fully Air Conditioned Gym with Techno Gym machines & Free Weight area
Durham's Farm Riding School
We are a well established, successful and fun riding school and livery yard. We have experienced qualified and friendly instructors who make learning an enjoyable experience.
- Pony Club
- Summer Camps
- Pony Days
- Jive Pony
- Kid's Parties
- Hen Parties
- Pub Rides
- Picnic Rides
Longborough Village Hall
12.00-6.00p.m. Refreshments and Hog Roast Town Crier Vintage Cars Flower themed Church 12.00 –3.00p.m. Come along to enjoy rolls, sandwiches, homemade cakes and cream teas.
Category: Activity Clubs
Longborough Village Hall
Moreton Rangers Football Club
Since its formation with a few boys in 1997, it has grown to five junior teams and two adult teams in twelve years, and has been awarded the FA Charter Mark as a Development Club.
- 1st Team
- Under 15's
- Under 13's
- Under 11's
- Under 10's
- Under 9's
Overdale Equestrian Centre
Overdale Equestrian Centre is unique in its focus on teaching riders the HOW of riding, improving balance, skill and confidence. We can see it and say it in ways that you'll understand.
- Learn to ride with balance, confidence and control
- Riding lessons for all ages, abilities and aspirations
- Riders with own horses or on our school horses
- Private lessons in large covered arena
- Rider bio-mechanics with focus on HOW the rider rides
- Private and semi-private training days available
- Liveries-full, part, schooling and holiday
- To book your lesson call NOW 01993 832520
Rapid FX Personal Fitness
Hate crowded gyms? Want to see great results? Not sure how to go about it? We can design your training regime, help with diet and above all get you the results you want.
- Personal/Family/Group Training
- 100% Support & Motivation
- Exciting Range of Fitness Classes
- Private Gym Studio Membership
- RapidFX Beach/Boot Camps
- Visit our website for price list & opening times
Runner Bean Health & Fitness
Runner Bean Health & Fitness was established in 2003 and since then has grown from strength to strength.
- •Fully Equiped Gym
- •Memberships & Personal Training
- •Group Exercise Classes and Yoga
- •Power Plate
- • Nutritional Help & Diet Plans
- •Health & Beauty Sun Tower
- •Sports Massage, Hair & Beauty om Site
- •Free Parking
Stepping Stones Nursery
A Stimulating Nursery in a Peaceful Farm Setting. Open to children from 3 months to 5 years.
- Highly qualified caring professional staff team
- Enhanced staff to child ratios
- Homely & fully equipped Baby Room
- Freshly prepared nutritious meals 5* rated by E.H
- Siblings discount and first two sessions free for Nursery children
- Woodland Adventure Club open to all during school holidays
- Outdoor adventure play in freedom of private woodland
- Den building, Rope bridges, Team games
The North Cotswold Digital Camera Club
The NCDCC is for all digital photography enthusiasts who want to develop their skills, share experiences, participate in photographic events and master their camera.
- Exhibit digital images for peer evaluation.
- Develop photographic, creative and technical skills.
- Share knowledge, experiences and techniques for taking great images.
- Develop post-production skills - managing, editing and outputting digital images in a variety of formats and media.