Browse By Category (Event Organizing & Services)
Our stylish and contemporary Cotswold lifestyle magazine providing articles, advice and exclusive offers for our members. Click for details of exclusive deals with North Cotswolds businesses and shops
- Living in the Cotswolds
- Visiting the Cotswolds
- The High Street
- Homes & Gardens
- Cotswold Calendar
Lower Slaughter Manor
A privately owned luxury country house hotel located in the picturesque village of Lower Slaughter that combines opulent interiors with traditional charm, attentive service and a relaxed ambience.
- * Luxury 17th century country house hotel located in the picturesque Cotswold village of Lower Slaughter
- * A perfect destination all year round for guests wishing to escape to the countryside
- * Relax in the drawing rooms, find a quiet corner in the gardens, engage in some energetic tennis or just relax, content in your own company
- * A perfect venue for your wedding reception
Luckley Farm is set within miles of rolling Cotswold countryside in every direction With a Banquet Hall and Ballroom Luckley also provides a unique venue for celebrations of every kind.
- Barns for parties of 16-80 people, or training groups
- The Banquet Hall – seats 16 to 24 people
- The Ballroom – seats 25 to 80 people
- The Upper Hall – multifunctional room, up to 50 people
- whiteboard, flipchart, projector screen available on request.
- Wedding parties, please enquire for prices
- Accommodation for 1 - 42+ people
M H & Partners
mh&partners are a team of friendly, creative people from various disciplines. We offer innovative, bespoke, ideas & solutions, through working with you as a partnership.
Oasis Events Ltd
We turn ordinary places into beautiful spaces. Inside. Outside. All year round.
- Bedouin & Boutique Party Tents
- Stunning linings & drapes
- Chill-out furniture & finishing touches
- Birthdays, parties, weddings & anniversaries
- Festivals &Glamorous camping
The Plough Inn
Sitting in the hamlet of Ford, this popular 16th Century Inn renowned for its excellent menu and fine Donnington ales, is ideally placed for exploration of many nearby Cotswold attractions.
- RACING PUB OF THE YEAR 2008
- Our excellent food is freshly prepared and locally sourced
- Three warm comfortable double rooms and can accomodate up to 4 people
- Our B&B rooms overlook the beautiful gallops of Jonjo O'Neil's training yard
- Near to Cheltenham, the "blue riband" home, of National Hunt racing
- Shooting lunches are organised at the Plough