Browse By Category (Primary Schools)
Acorns Primary School
Acorns Primary School, Shipston-on-Stour is a mainstream state school for girls and boys aged from 3 to 11.
Where children thrive in a friendly, stimulating and enthusiastic atmosphere and are encouraged to take responsibility for themselves and others in partnership with home and the wider community.
- An all ability co-educational day school for children between four and eleven years.
- 90% of pupils take park in two hours high quality PE and school sport each week.
- The school has its own large playing field and an outside learning area.
- 83% of children at Bledington school take part in an Extra-Curricular club.
- It has accommodation for approximately eighty children.
Blockley Church of England Primary School
Blockley School is a co-educational school for pupils from 4-11 years of age. We are a Voluntary Controlled Church of England School with 150 pupils on roll.
- The school is warm and friendly
- With a welcoming family atmosphere
- Hardworking, caring staff
- Well behaved and enthusiastic pupils
- Interested and committed governors
- Supportive parents.
Bourton-on-the-Water Primary School
We aim to provide a happy, caring school, well established within the community, where high standards are expected and a firm foundation is developed to support your child’s future learning.
- Some of our aims are:
- Each child will feel he/she has a place and purpose.
- Promote and develop a willingness to learn.
- To encourage appreciation of life through music, drama and creative arts.
- To develop and apply the skills of Information technology.
- To awaken scientific curiosity, environmental interest and technical skills.
Brailes C of E Primary School
A mixed 4-11 Primary School.
- What are we trying to improve?
- To embed cross curricular links in our delivery of the curriculum.
- To develop pupil self assessment and independent learning skills.
- To improve our relationship with our on-site pre-school to improve standards and ensure consistency and continuity within the Foundation Stage.
Broadway First School
I would like to extend a warm welcome to you and your family from all the staff at Broadway First School. We are a community school for children aged 4-10 years.
- An annual school show.
- Residential trips.
- Activities such as climbing, canoeing, potholing, archery & sailing.
- Sports such as football, netball, orienteering.
- Mini-tennis, inter-school matches, county championships.
- Educational visits to enhance their learning.
- Swimming lessons.
- Music concerts.
- Country dancing.
Burford Primary School
Burford Primary School is a small Victorian school with a friendly family atmosphere situated in the heart of Burford, close to the old Priory, on the edge of the Cotswolds.
- Children mix in various age groups & this brings out a family atmosphere.
- All children in years 3, 4, 5 & 6 are taught half an hour of French weekly.
- Offers Breakfast Club, Afternoon Nursery & After School Club.
- There is an interactive whiteboard & about 4 more computers per class.
- The ICT suite houses 11 computers.
Chadlington School is an LEA - controlled Primary School catering for pupils 4+ to 11.
Charlbury Primary School
Charlbury School Profile - Developing the whole child
- The school has been awarded Healthy Schools status.
- We very much welcome parents’involvement in school life.
- Spanish, French, Gymnastic's and Cookery clubs.
- On the Governing Body, there are representatives of parents, teachers, the Town Council and the Local Authority
Cold Aston CE Primary School
Welcome to Cold Aston CE Primary School, a thriving village school with three mixed age classes, situated in the north Cotswolds. We are a mile and a half south of Bourton-on-the-Water.