Browse By Category (Takeaways)
Cotswold Food Store & Café
The Cotswold Food Store and Café is a must-visit farm shop situated in a traditional Cotswold stone barn with stunning views from the terrace and grounds.
- The shop stocks delicious local Cotswold and other regional produce and has an adjoining stylish café serving great food and drink.
- A well stocked delicatessen
- Local fresh meat, fruit and vegetables
- Freshly baked bread, pastries and cakes
- Continental specialities
- Over 90 different cheeses
- Home made meals by our resident chef Sonya Kidney
- Wines, ports, liqueurs, beer
The Coach and Horses
A cosy and traditional Cotswold village pub offering a warm welcome, open fires, good food and award winning Donnington’s ales brewed just a couple of miles away.
- Traditional Cotswold village pub
- award winning Donnington’s ales
- Good food served daily
- darts and cribbage teams
- bed and breakfast accommodation coming soon
The Coffee House
The Coffee House gives you a warm and welcoming atmosphere whether enjoying a warm drink inside during the winter or an ice cold drink in the courtyard in the summer.
- Croissant and Danish Pastries
- Italian Panini or Baguette
- Gluten Free Soups with freshly baked rolls
- Choose from the relaxing leather chairs, dining room or courtyard
- Open from 9:30am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sundays.
The Cotswold Traiteur
Award Winning Chef, Francis Green, serves freshly prepared, exquisite take-home meals and tasty treats from his bustling kitchen in Moreton in Marsh.
- Offering a gourmet twist on uninspiring, mass-produced ready meals
- Using only the freshest local produce and finest ingredients
- Dishes lovingly prepared by award winning chef
- So you can pop in, pick up, take home, reheat and enjoy
- We also offer starters, sides, desserts, baguettes, homemade cakes and the finest coffee.
- Sample our frozen meals – equally as delicious but even more convenient
The Spice Room
The Spice Room brings the ultimate, authentic Indian fine dining experience to the Cotswold, and has the seating capacity of up to 80 diners.
- 10% Discount on all orders over £10 (Collection only).
- Seating capacity of up to 80 diners.
- Free home delivery within 6 mile radius (Minimum order £10).
- Free bottle of wine (On orders over £30).
- Special Sunday Buffett (12:00pm to 15:00pm). East as much as you like. Adults £8.95. Children £5.95.
Family run Chinese Takeaway in Bourton on the Water. Established since 1996. Fast and friendly service.
- Open until 11:30pm 7 days a week.
- Home delivery service available.
- 15% OFF on collection orders over £10 Sundays - Thursdays