Browse By Category (Butchers)
Conygree Farm is a 75ha (180 acre) mixed farm in the heart of the Cotswolds. Conygree is part of the National Trust’s Sherborne Park Estate and the historic landscape of Lodge Park.
- •Traditional Breeds
- •Conygree Lamb
- •Conygree Beef
- •Conygree Pork
Cotswold Gold brings a healthy alternative cooking oil for all your culinary needs.
- Cotswold Gold Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- Cooking Oil
- Natural Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- Ideal for frying, roasting, marinades and dressing.
Love My Cow
Award winning Hereford Beef, traditionally grown on pastures over looking Bourton-on-the-Water. Slaughtered locally at around 20 months, hung for 21 days and brought back to the farm for sale.
- •Free Range Hereford Beef from a traditional suckler herd.
- •Grazed outside during the spring, summer and early autumn, fed home grown hay and silage inside during the winter.
- •James won 'Best Beef Farmer' at the 2011 Taste of Gloucestershire Awards
- •Our burgers won 'Best Food Product' at the 2011 Cotswold Life Food & Drink Awards
- •No mimimum order
R&D WALKER T/A P Checketts
Originally from Uxbridge in London, Robert came to own and run R&D Walker Trading as P.Checketts – Family Butchers – Moreton-in-Marsh.
- Poultry and Game Birds
- Home cooked ham and Ham hocks
- Locally made and Gluten free sausages
- Locally made pies
- Freezer and BBQ packs
- Locally Sourced Meat and Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
- Bacon: Joints/Rashers/Gammon
The Snowshill Arms
The Snowshill Arms is 13th century pub situated in the pretty, tranquil village of Snowshill lying right in the heart of the Cotswolds attracting walkers, riders, locals and tourists.
- Traditonal 13th Century Pub
- Beer Garden
- Exciting children's Play Area
- 'no-nonsense' english pub food
- daily blackboard of specials
- Function room
- Skittles Alley
- Donnington Ales (Brewery of the Year 2010)