Browse By Category (Children's)
Birdland Park & Gardens
Birdland is a natural setting of woodland, river and gardens, which is inhabited by over 500 birds; with the only group of King Penguins in England, Wales and Ireland.
- •Over 500 birds - 130 species
- •Only group of King Penguins in England
- •Flamingos, Cranes, Pelicans, Owls, Hornbills and much more
- •Encounter Zone – face to face with Snakes, Spiders, Owls etc.
- •Discovery Zone – Lecture Hall, egg/bird interpretation, soft play area
- •Indoor/outdoor picnic areas and playground
- •Talks – Penguins, Pelicans, Meet a Keeper – Day Experiences
Cotswold Farm Park
Cotswold Farm Park was the first Rare Breeds farm to open to the public. Visitors experience the story of rare breed’s survival and children love the many activities available.
- A Total Countryside Experience in the Heart of the Cotswolds
- Get “Hands On” in our Interactive Barns
- Help Bottle Feed the Lambs and Goat Kids
- Watch our Demonstrations, including Lambing and Shearing
- Let the Kids Go Wild on the Adventure Playground
- Take a Journey of Discovery around our Farm Wildlife Walk
- Enjoy Refreshments or a Hearty Lunch in Adam’s Country Kitchen
In 2012 Giffords Circus is proudly presenting The Saturday Book – A 90 minute show for all ages with a witty collection of vignettes, tableaux, stories and paintings.
- * Cal McCrystal, with his acclaimed comedy One Man, Two Guvnors, will be directing our delightful troupe
- * The show will feature Tweedy, a natural comedy genius, dancers, a world-class juggler & extraordinary comedy dogs!
- *Gravity defying performances & trick horse riding
- *Dazzling costumes /7 music
- *42 seat travelling restaurant for a post-show dining experience
Law & Company Decorative Living Ltd
Law & Company Decorative Living is an inspirational, lifestyle boutique shop in the Cotswold town of Stow. The boutique shop was born from love of interiors and boutique clothes for men and women.
- •Avoca Anthology - Irish colourful clothes & homewares
- •Saint Tropez Clothing - Danish Boutique Clothing
- •Selected Homme Menswear - Danish Label
- •OXMO - Danish Women's Clothing Label
- •Melt Candles
- •Brand D'Olive Diffusers
- •Lucy Clibbon/Lucy Loveheart Original Art
- •Azuni Jewellery
- •Albetta Children's Clothes
- •Miss Etoile - Stylish Homewares
The Barn Nursery School and Day Nursery
The Barn Nursery is a family-run nursery school and day nursery offering full-time and sessional daycare for children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
- For children aged from 3 months to 5 years
- wrap around care for primary school age children
- After school and holiday club cover
- Drop-off and Pick-up from a number of local schools
- Indoor and Outdoor play areas
- Home cooked meals using fresh produce
- "Home away from Home" care
The Cotswold School
The Cotswold School is a co-educational 11-18 comprehensive school, located in Bourton-on-the-Water.
- An "Outstanding" school in 3 successive Ofsted inspections.
- There are about 1100 pupils in the school and nearly 300 in the sixth form.
- A specialist Language and Science College.
- Our high academic success attracts pupils from the surrounding counties of Oxfordshire, Warwickshire and Worcestershire.
- “The pursuit of academic excellence in a caring community which promotes individual achievement”
Timeless Tales hold a huge range of gifts and collectables, everything from Beatrix Potter Nursery Bedding, Collectable Figurines, Peter Rabbit Clothing, Jigsaws, Books, Christening Gifts and more...
- Peter Rabbit
- Jemima Puddle Duck
- Jeremy Fisher
- Mrs Tiggy-Winkle
- The Hungry Caterpillar
- Paddington Bear
- Toys, Books and much more
Sprogs is a magical little shop in the heart of Winchcombe, a beautiful Cotswold town. Wooden toys, rag dolls, spinning tops and Jack in the Boxes all jostle with each other for space on our shelves.
- Rag Dolls
- Children's Crafts
- Traditional & Wooden Toys
- Baby Clothes & Gifts
- Wellies All Year Round
- Fair Trade Children's Clothes & Toys