Browse By Category (Gift Shops)
Situated one and a half miles west of Moreton-in-Marsh (Gloucestershire - UK), Batsford Arboretum is tucked away on a south facing escarpment of the famous Cotswold Hills.
- RHS recommended
- Childrens Trail
- Plant Centre
- Gift Shop
- Tea Rooms
- Free parking
Bourton Model Railway
This well stocked model and toyshop boasts a comprehensive Model Railway Section specialising in British and Continental OO/HO and N Gauge, with a full selection of scenic accessories available.
- Selling a vast array of other toys and specialist items including Plastic Kits, Paints, Diecast Models, Radio Control Cars, Scalextric, Lego, Pre-School, Dolls, Soft Toys and games
- Extensive model railway department including: Hornby Collector Centre, Fleischmann, Bachmann, Peco, Graham Farish, Faller, Prieser, LGB, SuperQuick, Metcalf, Ratio, Wills, Modelscene, Scalextric Race Centre.
Box of Delights
Box of Delights is located in Bourton on the Water & offers a range of beautiful home & gift items including cushions, doorstops, cards, photo frames, candles, bath melts & stationery.
- •Beautiful, contemporary gifts
- •Stylish home ware
- •Greetings cards
- •Christmas Decorations
- •Children's gifts by brands including Tyrrell Katz
- •Selection of beautiful hand-crafted jewellery
- •Designers including Orla Kiely, Emma Bridgwater & Jan Constantine
- •Beautiful address books, notebooks & diaries by Paperblanks
- •Gift Shops
- •Fashion Accessories
Duttons has been well established for over 25 years selling a wide variety of gifts and souveniers to cater for all tastes and pockets.
- Lilliput Lane Cottages
- Melamine trays from Melmaster
- Suzie Blue jewellery
- Willow Tree
- Large selection of Russian Dolls.
- Open 7 days a week
GH Fine Jewellery specialises in jewellery, silver, valuations and buying. They have a full in house repair service for clocks, watches, jewellery and silver, also engraving...
- •Full on site repairs
- •Sales and Valuations
- •We buy gold and silver
- •Buying and sourcing service
- •Antique & second hand
- •Batteries to large diamonds
Law & Company Decorative Living Ltd
Law & Company Decorative Living is an inspirational, lifestyle boutique shop in the Cotswold town of Stow. The boutique shop was born from love of interiors and boutique clothes for men and women.
- •Avoca Anthology - Irish colourful clothes & homewares
- •Saint Tropez Clothing - Danish Boutique Clothing
- •Selected Homme Menswear - Danish Label
- •OXMO - Danish Women's Clothing Label
- •Melt Candles
- •Brand D'Olive Diffusers
- •Lucy Clibbon/Lucy Loveheart Original Art
- •Azuni Jewellery
- •Albetta Children's Clothes
- •Miss Etoile - Stylish Homewares
Oxfordshire Art Weeks
12 till 6 daily and 12 till 8 Thursday. A stunning and diverse collection of paintings, jewellery, ceramics, drawings, photography and much much more, all in a beautiful location.
Supplying new and exciting giftware from the High Street of Bourton-on-the-Water for over 30 years, The Cedars is a must-visit for residents and visitors all year round.
The Honey Pot
A local family business since 1919.
- Quality handmade chocolates and excellent butter fudges.
- A range of Cotswold Honeys, honeycomb & preserves.
- Pretty and pink Fairy dresses and accessories.
- A fun selection of hand puppets and children’s novelty toys.
- A range of well-priced modern jewellery.
Timeless Tales hold a huge range of gifts and collectables, everything from Beatrix Potter Nursery Bedding, Collectable Figurines, Peter Rabbit Clothing, Jigsaws, Books, Christening Gifts and more...
- Peter Rabbit
- Jemima Puddle Duck
- Jeremy Fisher
- Mrs Tiggy-Winkle
- The Hungry Caterpillar
- Paddington Bear
- Toys, Books and much more