Browse By Category (Restaurants & Bistros)
This large, yet beautiful building houses eight bedrooms, all decorated individually, and including either a queen or king-size bed, with three of the bedrooms offering a four-poster bed.
- AA 5 Star
- A different menu is offered every month
- Evening meals on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening
- ‘Wicked ’ Cream Teas are available Monday to Saturday inclusive
- Meals are freshly prepared in house using organic and local produce
Cotswold Food Store & Café
The Cotswold Food Store and Café is a must-visit farm shop situated in a traditional Cotswold stone barn with stunning views from the terrace and grounds.
- The shop stocks delicious local Cotswold and other regional produce and has an adjoining stylish café serving great food and drink.
- A well stocked delicatessen
- Local fresh meat, fruit and vegetables
- Freshly baked bread, pastries and cakes
- Continental specialities
- Over 90 different cheeses
- Home made meals by our resident chef Sonya Kidney
- Wines, ports, liqueurs, beer
Lower Slaughter Manor
A privately owned luxury country house hotel located in the picturesque village of Lower Slaughter that combines opulent interiors with traditional charm, attentive service and a relaxed ambience.
- * Luxury 17th century country house hotel located in the picturesque Cotswold village of Lower Slaughter
- * A perfect destination all year round for guests wishing to escape to the countryside
- * Relax in the drawing rooms, find a quiet corner in the gardens, engage in some energetic tennis or just relax, content in your own company
- * A perfect venue for your wedding reception
Mill House Hotel
The Mill House Hotel, privately owned by Paul & Maria Drinkwater is the perfect place for relaxation and recuperation.
- •Luxury 3 star accommodation in the Cotswolds
- •21 en suite bedrooms
- •Award winning rosette Mill Brook Room Restaurant
- •Exclusive use weddings. Licensed to hold civil ceremonies and can accommodate up to 80 wedding guests
- •Conference facilities for business meetings to accommodate 2-50 delegates
Situated in Victoria Street, Bourton on the Water, our Tea Room and Restaurant boast old-fashioned tablecloths and home cooking and baking on the premises.
Russell's A Restaurant with Rooms
The centerpiece of this idyllic Cotswolds village of Broadway, Russell's is one of the chicest places to eat and stay in the UK.
The Bay Tree Hotel
In the picture-postcard town of Burford, the southern gateway to the Cotswolds, is to be found the charming Bay Tree Hotel.
- Luxury 3 star accommodation in the Cotswolds
- 21 en suite bedrooms individually decorated in warm traditional colours
- Award winning rosette Bay Tree Restaurant or the Woolsack Bar for drinks or a more informal dining experience
- Licensed to hold civil wedding ceremonies and can accommodate up to 80 wedding guests
- Conference facilities for business meetings, from 8 to 80 delegates
The Broadway Hotel
A wonderful place to be at any time of year, the Broadway Hotel is ideally placed for visiting many of the attractions that the Cotswolds has to offer.
- A traditional English country hotel in the village of Broadway
- Special Offers throughout the year
- 19 newly refurbished en suite bedrooms.
- The Jockey Club bar draws in hotel guests and locals alike.
- Delicious food, accompanied by fine wines, has given the Courtyard Restaurant an excellent reputation
The Chestnut Tree
Tea Room and Licensed Bistro is located adjacent to the River Windrush in the beautiful Cotswolds village of Bourton-on-the-Water which has been described as the 'Little Venice' of the Cotswolds...
The Coach and Horses
A cosy and traditional Cotswold village pub offering a warm welcome, open fires, good food and award winning Donnington’s ales brewed just a couple of miles away.
- Traditional Cotswold village pub
- award winning Donnington’s ales
- Good food served daily
- darts and cribbage teams
- bed and breakfast accommodation coming soon