Browse By Category (Bed & Breakfasts)
Arreton House & Cottage
Gloria & John Baylis warmly welcome you to their 400 year old Cotswold house in the beautiful village of Blockley, Gloucestershire.
- Exceptional Bed & Breakfast and Self Catering in the English Cotswolds
Fosseway Farm B&B and Caravan and Camping Site
Fosseway Farm B&B is ideally located within walking distance of the towns amenities and also taking advantage of beautiful countryside views.
- Warm and friendly welcome
- Five Ensuite Bedrooms ranging from twin to family rooms
- Walking distance to the town centre
- Full English Breakfast
- Countryside views
The independent Tourist Information Centre for Stow on the Wold and the Cotswolds.
- Tourist Information
- Cotswold Events
- Eating Out
- Businesses in Stow
- Tourist Information Centres
Guiting Guest House
Guests are assured of a very warm welcome at Guiting Guest House which is a delightful and tastefully restored 16th Century Cotswold stone former farmhouse with all modern facilities
- Baggage store
- Internet access (high speed) in public areas
- Internet access (wireless) in public areas
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking (throughout)
- Lock-up facility for bicycles
Hope Private Hire
A reliable, punctual service available 24 Hours a day throughout the Cotswolds and further afield. Cotswold District Council Fully Licensed Vehicle (6 Seater VW Sharan) and Driver (CRB checked).
- •Airport Transfers
- •SeaPort Transfers
Lansdowne Villa Guest House
The Lansdowne Villa Guest House is family owned and run by Martin and Helen Macklin who provide a warm welcome on arrival and during your stay.
- Conveniently located a short walk from the High Street
- Twelve rooms all recently completely refurbished offer accommodation to a very high standard
- English breakfast is served in the relaxing atmosphere of our dining room.
- Broadband Internet access is available in our comfortable lounge.
- All guests have a key so can come and go as they please.
- Tea/coffee, TV, radio and full central heating in
Lower Slaughter Manor
A privately owned luxury country house hotel located in the picturesque village of Lower Slaughter that combines opulent interiors with traditional charm, attentive service and a relaxed ambience.
- * Luxury 17th century country house hotel located in the picturesque Cotswold village of Lower Slaughter
- * A perfect destination all year round for guests wishing to escape to the countryside
- * Relax in the drawing rooms, find a quiet corner in the gardens, engage in some energetic tennis or just relax, content in your own company
- * A perfect venue for your wedding reception
Situated on Sudeley Hill, overlooking the town of Winchcombe on the edge of the Cotswolds. Three miles from Winchcombe & ten miles from Cheltenham, perfectly positioned for visitors to the Cotswolds.
- Parks Farm has two twin rooms, each with its own private bathroom. The prices for 2010 are:
- Twin room* with private bathroom: £60 per night including full English breakfast.
- One person in twin room with private bathroom: £45 per night including full English breakfast.
- *The twin beds can be made up into a single double bed. Please request when booking.
The Garden Room
A relaxing and friendly coach house set in the beautiful Cotswolds within easy reach of Cheltenham, Oxford, Stow-on-the-Wold, Moreton-in-Marsh, Stratford upon Avon.
- Experience the glorious Cotswold countryside
- A range of traditional and continental breakfasts
- Enjoy a relaxing summer drink in the beautiful gardens
- Ideal as a base for exploring local towns, sightseeing and shopping
- TV/DVD / Wireless internet / Ipod speakers / Fridge / Luxury Toiletries
Bed and Breakfast accommodation in the British tradition. Enjoy hospitality in a house made of Cotswold stone nestling in the beautiful Cotswold countryside.
- The Malins has been welcoming guests for many years.
- Full English or a lighter Continental breakfast served in our dining room on the very best Royal Worcester porcelain, "Evesham" design.
- We offer a guest lounge with TV, books, games and teddy bears.
- Each room has been individually created with its own colour schemes and furnished to high standards.
- Colourful patio to just relax.