Browse By Category (Coffee Houses & Tea Rooms)
Anne Willows Tea Shop
A Charming English tea room situated in the centre of this attractive Cotswold town, serving yummy freshly cooked scones with jam and clotted cream as well as homemade cakes, hot soups and meals.
- Traditonal English Tea Room
- Homemade cakes and meals
- Family Run Business
- Courtyard garden
- Light Lunches
- Full English Breakfasts
Situated one and a half miles west of Moreton-in-Marsh (Gloucestershire - UK), Batsford Arboretum is tucked away on a south facing escarpment of the famous Cotswold Hills.
- RHS recommended
- Childrens Trail
- Plant Centre
- Gift Shop
- Tea Rooms
- Free parking
Silke Bruening offers you a warm welcome to the Cacao Bean Konditorei (German Pastry Shop) / Café in Moreton-in-Marsh in the Cotswolds.
- High quality hand-made chocolates, truffles, cakes, tarts, fudge.
- Variety of seasonal cakes and pastries and celebration cakes of the highest standard.
- Celebration cakes are made to order to customers’ individual specifications.
- Organic Tea and Coffee
Cotswold Gold brings a healthy alternative cooking oil for all your culinary needs.
- Cotswold Gold Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- Cooking Oil
- Natural Extra Virgin Rapeseed Oil
- Ideal for frying, roasting, marinades and dressing.
Maison Blanc is the authentic French Boulangerie and Pâtisserie originally created in 1981 by Raymond Blanc, master chef, television celebrity and owner of Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons restaurant.
- This store is open from 8:30am until 5:30pm Monday to Sunday.
Mill Dene Garden
Knowing nothing about gardening the Dares set about creating one of the most interesting, personal, witty, surprising and beautiful gardens in the Cotswolds.
Mill House Hotel
The Mill House Hotel, privately owned by Paul & Maria Drinkwater is the perfect place for relaxation and recuperation.
- •Luxury 3 star accommodation in the Cotswolds
- •21 en suite bedrooms
- •Award winning rosette Mill Brook Room Restaurant
- •Exclusive use weddings. Licensed to hold civil ceremonies and can accommodate up to 80 wedding guests
- •Conference facilities for business meetings to accommodate 2-50 delegates
Russell's A Restaurant with Rooms
The centerpiece of this idyllic Cotswolds village of Broadway, Russell's is one of the chicest places to eat and stay in the UK.
The Coffee House
The Coffee House gives you a warm and welcoming atmosphere whether enjoying a warm drink inside during the winter or an ice cold drink in the courtyard in the summer.
- Croissant and Danish Pastries
- Italian Panini or Baguette
- Gluten Free Soups with freshly baked rolls
- Choose from the relaxing leather chairs, dining room or courtyard
- Open from 9:30am to 5pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sundays.
The Copper Kettle
The Copper Kettle is a cosy family run business, a traditional tea room with a twist!
- Traditional Tea Room
- Home-made Cakes and Scones
- Home-made Soups
- Open 7 days a week 8.30 to 5.50
- Eat in or Take away
- Breakfast and Hot Snacks
- Gifts, Trinkets and Antiques for sale. See it, Like it, Buy it !
- Room available to rent evenings and for functions